Monday, May 14, 2018

Spellbinders Die D-LITES: Guest

Hello crafty people :-)
Today is a special post as Yana Smakula from Spellbinders asked me if I wanted a surprise packet with two dies and I said YES!!! :)
So I got these fun Spellbinders Die D-LITES and had a blast creating
So the first card is a fun masculine card. Of-coarse it can be used for pretty girlie card....maybe I will create something for my next post. I used the Die D-LITES Tractors Etched Dies for this. Now  What's special about these dies is that once you die-cut it, you can let the die-cut piece in the die and then emboss the details of the dies. It looks really cool in real.
Here is a closeup for the details
For my next 2 cards I used the DIE D-LITES Build A Terrarium Etched Dies. Here I want to share how versatile dies can be. I created a CAS mixed media card and then using the same dies, created a layered card using patterned papers.
For this card I used some distress inks for the background and Nuvo mousse and a stencil for the background detail. I then die-cut the pieces from Neenah white cardstock and colored in using zig clean color real brush markers. Looks FUN isn't it :)
For my next card I used some patterned papers from Pinkfresh Studio. I then layered them. Then I die-cut the images and colored in using the copic markers. I then assembled everything together.
Thank you so much Yana and Spellbinders for asking me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PINKFRESH STUDIO FEBRUARY 2024 “PURE JOY” RELEASE – BLOG HOP

  ALL POSTS ,   BETTERPRESS ,   HOT FOIL ,   TECHNIQUES ,   WATERCOLOR/GOUACHE PINKFRESH STUDIO FEBRUARY 2024 “PURE JOY” RELEASE – BLOG HOP ...