Thursday, March 12, 2015

Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop

Happy Monday everyone!! Time for a new challenge at the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog :) Today is all about using Distress inks, Distress edges and so on....
Well "Distress" is not always negetive, esp. in our crafty world, we can use distress inks or distress the edges in a beautiful way! I am sharing a fun card. I used distress inks to create my background. I distressed the edges of my panel. I used distress ink to color the cardbase, so it matches the colors of the card. Lastly, I colored this cute monster hiding behind this cute window in a distressed look using prismacolor pencils :) I love these interactive window dies from the new Winter 2015 release at Ellen Hutson.
Hope you got inspired and will play along! We have an awesome sponsor "Lawn Fawn".
Playing along "Make the Day Special Store" Challenge. I used the colors from the first inspirational photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PINKFRESH STUDIO FEBRUARY 2024 “PURE JOY” RELEASE – BLOG HOP

  ALL POSTS ,   BETTERPRESS ,   HOT FOIL ,   TECHNIQUES ,   WATERCOLOR/GOUACHE PINKFRESH STUDIO FEBRUARY 2024 “PURE JOY” RELEASE – BLOG HOP ...